Apply Online for Sailor Posts- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:- Indian Navy has notified for the selection of Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) – Aug 2018 Batch. Eligible male candidates can apply online from 27-Nov-2017 to 10-Dec-2017.
Indian Navy Recruitment Details:-
Age Limit:- Candidates should be born in between 01-Jan-1997 to 31-Jul-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed in 10+2 examination with Mathematics & Physics and at least one of following subjects (Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science) from an Educational board recognized by Central or State government.
Process:- Selection will be based on written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Willing candidates can apply online by logging on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on from 27-Nov-2017 to 10-Dec-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:-
1. Before applying, candidates must scan their photograph, Signature & related documents.
2. Log on to website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Click on Apply Online & click on Register if the New user.
4. Login yourself (already registered candidates).
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Print the online application form for future references.