SUBJECT:-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAM.
(II), 2017 – DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULT THEREOF.
The following is the list, in order of merit of 447 candidates, who have qualified on
the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by Union Public Service
Commission on 10th September 2017 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services
Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force
wings of National Defence Academy for the 140th Course and Naval Academy for the 100th
Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2018. For detailed
information regarding the date of commencement of the above courses, please visit the
websites of Ministry of Defence i.e www. joinindianarmy. nic.in www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
2. The results of Medical Examination have not been taken into account in preparing these
3. The candidature of all the candidates is provisional, subject to their submitting the
requisite certificates in support of date of birth and educational qualifications etc. claimed
by them, directly to the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s
Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block No. III, Wing-1,
R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 wherever this has not already been done and NOT to
4. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate
directly to the Army Headquarters at the address given above.
5. The result is also available on the UPSC Website at http:// www.upsc.gov.in. However,
marks of the candidates will be available on the Website after 15 days from the date of
declaration of final results.
6. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near
Gate ‘C’ of the Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos.011-23385271/ 011-
23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 Hours to 17:00 hours on any working day.