Apply Online for Navik Posts- Indian Coast Guard 2018 –: Indian Coast Guard has notified for the selection of Navik (General Duty) vacancies for men in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Eligible Indian Nationals can apply online from 24-DEC-2017 to 02-JAN-2018 till 05:00 PM.
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
Age -: Candidates age must be 18 to 22 years i.e. between 01-Aug-1996 to 31-Jul-2000 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government.
Process-: Selected will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination.
How to Apply-: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in form 24-Dec-2017 to 02-Jan-2018 till 05:00 PM.
1. before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
3. Click on Opportunities button.
4. Read the instructions carefully & Click I Agree on the button.
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take the printout of online application for future references.
Start Date to Apply Online- 24-Dec-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application- 02-Jan-2018 till 1700 Hrs
Start date for Printout of e-admit cards- 12-Jan-2018
Last date for Printout of e-admit cards- 22-Jan-2018